Hello! I’m Paco. Where did you spend Christmas holidays?
I was with Guayen and I went to visit my friends in Málaga.
We did a lot of funny things:
On 20th december, I went to visit my grandfather and we had a funny family meeting.
I played in the “Playmobil National Lotery” with the number 12345, and... I won!!
I was very happy. I gave some money to my family, and I decided to travel aroud the world with the money.
On 24th and 25th December, I visited Father Christmas in his house in Finland, and he said me that I’m a very good boy J We spoke for a long time and I ate in his house. I went in his sled to share presents around the world.
It’s was very cold and I had a cold, so my grandmum gave me a cup of hot soup. It was very good!!
On 28th December, two thieves went into my home through the window. I was sleeping because it was the one o'clock . I heard some noises so I phoned to the police. They came at the moment and they carried the thieves to the jail.
On 1st January, I tried to send a mail to congratulations you the new year, but it was little difficult for me, I’m too small for this big computer...
I was about two hours to write only two lines...
Other day, I visited Guayen’s home Belen, and we was into it. It was very funny, I spoke with the shepherds and I went to visit Jesús, María and José in “Belén”. Can you find me in the photo?
and we saw some films.
I came back Lanzarote on 7th January.
I'd like to come back to the school with you, because it’s funny, sometimes.
Bye!
Paco
No comments:
Post a Comment